We are now accelerating our transformation journey and we are looking for highly dynamic professionals who are results driven to join us in the following positions:
1. Executive, Corporate Planning Kuala Lumpur
- Formulation of medium and long term corporate strategies to support the Company’s vision
- Coordination of the Annual Management Plan including preparation of annual budget
- Evaluate corporate and business proposals including M&A, corporate restructuring and business opportunities to strengthen the Company’s strategic positioning
- Ensure alignment of business strategies to overall corporate direction via effective performance management and reporting framework
- Undertake industry/market research and market intelligence to identify business/growth opportunities and process improvements
- Ensure effective, timely and accurate corporate performance reporting/KPI(BSC) target setting & review/Annual Reports/Investor Relations development to the key stakeholders to support strategic business decisions and meet governance standards
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Actuarial Science or equivalent.
- Any professional qualification in Accounting/Finance (may include partial completion in related areas) provides added advantage.
- Preferably at least 2 year(s) of working experience in related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows/ Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English language, both verbal and written.
- Ability to achieve results and meet KPIs.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
RECRUITMENT & STAFFING UNIT,
GROUP HUMAN RESOURCE
POS MALAYSIA BERHAD
LEVEL 8, KOMPLEKS DAYABUMI
50670 KUALA LUMPUR
For write in application, please indicate the position applied for at the top left-hand corner of
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Maklumat lanjut dan cara memohon sila klik sini