Shah Alam / Subang (Selangor)
- Will required to undergo a comprehensive two (2) year on-the job training program in retail operational.
- Upon completion the formal training, trainees will absorbed at various division, department and location within the company. The main tasks is to control/organize the day to day operation of the branch, in order to achieve the budgeted sale targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) results.
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution
- Minimum Second Class Upper with CGPA of 3.5 and above.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- High level of communication with good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Dynamic, self motivated, fast leaner, excellent interpersonal skills and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Required candidates with a record of active participation in extra curricular activities and has assumed leadership positions.
- Interested in long term career in retail environment.
We offer a conducive working environment and a culture that encourage professional growth.
Interested candidates please write-in a comprehensive resume together with expected salary, contact telephone number and a recent passport-size photograph (n.r) to:
Human Resource Department (HQ)
Mydin Mohamed Holdings Bhd
Lot No. 675 & 676
Persiaran Subang Permai
47500 Subang Jaya Selangor
Tel: 03-80736000 ext 7169
(Only short listed candidates will be notified)
Closing Date: 23 January 2013